Sunday 17 August 2014

OOTD:Summery Sunday! :D

Hello fabulous marshmallows! It feels so strange blogging every other day again after blogging for 25 day's straight! I thought, as i haven't blogged since Thursday that to get me back into the swing of things that'd I'd do a OOTD & this time i also took a photograph of my make-up too! So i also have a FOTD today!


 Today has been fairly warm but the wind has been very chilly, so i did wake up and throw on a thin jumper but i got warm very fast! So, i thought it'd throw on this t-shirt...

Colourful Cat T-shirt(It's big & baggy): Asda/George~£8.00
Leggings: Plain Black: Asda/George~£12.00 for two pairs!
Frilly White & black socks: Internationale'~£3:00 for 3 pairs
Black double sole creepers: Amazon~£15.99 (My real ones broke)
Grey, Black & white over-sized t-shirt (It was given to me) You can purchase these everywhere, mine is a mans shirt, so it's bigger anyway!
Cross:I actually got it from the hospital stall when I was visiting my uncle in hospital! It cost me £1.00 

 So this outfit is very simple, colourful & if i get cold I throw on my over-sized t-shirt that i got given to me...I do have many more of those shirts in different colours & sizes and i know how easy it is to pick them up!

To match my outfit i also done my make-up simple but colourful...

 So, on my eyes i have my collection felt tip pen eyeliner in a simple wing/cat shape-I have everything on my face in a previous blog posts! So feel free to check those out for more information on them individually! 

On Wednesday I brought brown mat shadow which i have on my eyebrows to fill them in. I also brought white eyeliner that i have on my waterline, this just helps to make my eyes look bigger! Then, on my lips i have the ruby red MUA lipstick which is also in my lipstick combos post from July! Also, on my ear i have an ear cuff that has the peace sign on which i got for a present from my friend for my 17th birthday...Not sure if you will be able to find them in store now but i believe you purchased them from Claires! 




 Anyway, I hope you enjoy todays blog post & I will see you all tomorrow as I'm not back to my normal blogging schedule! 

Peace, Love & remember...?

SMILE!!

Emily xoxox
___________________________________

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment