Monday 18 August 2014

Catch Up!

Hello you fabulous lot! How are you all? So, yesterday was the first day that i started blogging back on my schedule & I wasn't very busy yesterday & to be honest I wasn't today either! Anyway, yesterday's blog post was fun, but it was very windy! So, as I've not had a catch up in a while, i decided that i would do that today!

Okay, so you all know that I'm heading to Leicester & I'm going to be attending De Montfort Uni from 19th September. So about 7pm, my parents & I went to Tesco...a supermarket here in England! Like wallmart! I went to see what i could buy for my kitchen in uni & I brought 2 coloured glasses & a hairdryer! I will blog about that soon too! INFACT, i am planning to film the first year of uni & i would love to be able to vlog my uni experience! I will do a 'moving in' video & share with you all what I'm up to! 

There isn't anything else for me to tell you right now, this is a short catch up! haha! All I know is, that I'm not crazily busy right now & I'm going to start vlogging soon! 

I hope you will keep up with them & i will let you know when they're out! I am going to go & grab a cup of tea and watch some T.V now because I have a headache & I'm tired to be honest! 

Peace, Love & remember...?

SMILE!

Emily xoxox
_______________________

No comments:

Post a Comment