Thursday 14 August 2014

25 Things 25 Day's: Day 25!

Howdy marshmallows! How are you all feeling today? I am feeling...OVER THE MOON! I am overjoyed today, I got my results today & I was very happy & not only that but I got accepted into De Montfort university & I received BETTER grades that equal more points than i needed. Today EVERYTHING has been new, I'm very overwhelmed right now, with everything and everyone! My mum & dad are crazy happy & I've had a lot to do regarding uni today BUT it's been a very tiring day to be honest! I woke up early & never slept last night very well but I am very happy and I'm going to show you all my 'NEW' beginging! 







 Okay, so yes today is the last day but today has been very new to me! This is why i am posting about this...not just because i wanted to share my news hahaa!
Anyway, it is going to be short because the photos speak for themselves! 
I will be back Sunday starting back to normal! 
Peace, Love & remember...?

SMILE!!

Emily xoxo
____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment