Wednesday 13 August 2014

25 Thing's 25 Day's: Day 24!

Well hello there marshmallows, so are you all stressing out too? Well, if you have no idea what I'm on about, you either are younger or older than myself. 

Tomorrow is the last day of this challenge, BUT that's not the reason why I am stressing out. Tomorrow is the day of A-level results over the UK! Yes, it's that time of year where all us students find out if we're failures or not. Haha, i really want to go to uni & i will be gutted if i don't get to go, BUT i am a firm believer of 'everything happens for a reason' so, if i don't pass then it's not meant to be i guess! So if you're like myself & are awaiting for results....I wish you the best of luck! Let me know how you get on! (As will I)

 I spent the day with my best friend, chaz. So, we walked to a shopping centre close to us & we spent the afternoon out, in Starbucks & then a quick shop.

So today, for something new...I have three things. 
*Costa-Green tea, Mint & lime cooler
*Collection cover up stick
*Collection Mat brown eyeshadow

Okay, so i noticed that the last time i shared something on the cheaper end, you really like it. So i went into boots and grabbed a cover stick for £1.99 & i have tried it today & it works really well. I don't usually use concealer & the other day i found one by MUA and that's amazing! I thought that i would try collections too...MUA's was around £5.00 (which is cheap to be honest) and the Collection one was super super cheap BUT it's very very good considering it's price & it does really cover up and redness or blotches you have one your face!
Also, i went to Costa & tried their version of a Starbucks refresher & it was the same but a LOT more icey! So i recommend the Costa one for the warmer days! 
Then lastly, again i usually use any mat dark brown power to fill in my eyebrows & i noticed i was running out! I thought that i would try a cheaper alternative to what i usually use. It turned out that i actually prefer the cheaper one from collection. 
Basically what I'm saying it...Sometimes the cheaper products from the drugstore are better & suit more what you are looking!

ANYWAY,   I will see you tomorrow to tell you the news & share the final day of this challenge! See you tomorrow!

Peace, love & remember...?

SMILE!!

Emily xoxo
_____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment