Tuesday 12 August 2014

25 Things 25 Day's: Day 23!

Howdy Marshmallows, I hope you're all feeling fine & dandy! No, does no one say that now? Ah, must be getting old haha! So, I made a mistake yesterday & i said we were on day 21...we wasn't. Today is day 23, which makes day 22 yesterday! I'm sorry I had to go back and change it. Anyway, so today's blog is going up super early, but that's because I've done 'something new' really early in the day! haha. So, yesterday I ran out of my favourite hair protector, i know people hate using them...but it was great for my hair. Now, i paid like £4.99 for it...that's good! BUT, i wanted to see if i could make my own...so today? That's what i did.

You will need a conditioner of some kind (Leave in, or normal). Some form of oil that you know you can use in your hair, i decided to use miracle oil & it has argan oil already in it (you can use just argan oil if you wish) & then i used my weather defence hair serum, which was really cheap from tesco. It works so well though. You will also need water, but i didn't take a photograph of that...you all know what water looks like.

1. I got my old spray bottle & added 1/3 of luke warm water (you can use cold but warm makes the conditioner mix together quicker). 
2. Add in 3 pumps of conditioner.
3.Add in 4 drops of Oil
4. Add in 4 pumps of serum...You can also use hairspray instead. 
5. Then lastly you put on the lid & mix it all up together until your bottle goes a cloudy colour...then add in water until you fill the whole bottle. 

&....You're done!


So, if you run out of hair protector then...why not give this crazy thing a try. It works for & as far as i can tell its not too oily on my hair. As i have just made it i know that it works on dry hair & acts as a salt spray kind of thing. As for wet or damp hair...I'm not sure yet how or if it works. On YouTube it says and shows you that you can also use it to DE-tangle your hair. 

If you try this out, let me know how it works for you. I really like it so far & if you want to check it out on YouTube...then just search 'DIY HAIR PROTECTOR' & you will see LOTS!

I hope this helps you all out & i hope it's fun for you to try and make for 'something new' if you're following me on this challenge.

See you all soon! 

Peace, Love & remember?

SMILE!

Emily xoxox
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment