Monday 11 August 2014

25 Thing's 25 Day's: Day 22!

Hey fabulous marshmallows, how are you all today? Monday's in the holiday is not so bad! Okay, so we are on day 22 of 'try something new' & I've loved it. Today, I had no plans but i wasn't happy with being UN-productive. So I watched a few episodes of Glee & then i dashed upstairs & gutted my room. DRASTIC. I did regret it when i realised that it was going to take me all day & night. It took me all day & right now? It' currently 8:30pm & I've just sat down...so for today's 'something new' I cleaned and re-arranged my room!



I blasted out my favourite playlist & worked on my room.
I cleaned everything, i washed things that needed to be washed, i vacuumed & before the pictures above, everything was out of my room and piled onto the landing. Cleaning your room out, now is good for when you go back to school. Yes, some people are already back & some have a while left. I am hopefully off to university (I find out on Thursday) & i need to make sure i hve everything cleaned & tidied so i know what i will be able to take with me & sort out. It's hard because I know a lot of it will come with me anyway...but it needed to be put away and sorted so i know exactly where it is when i need to pack. (If i need to pack)

ANYWAY, I hope you enjoyed day 22 please share these posts with your family & friends, i love writing them for you. See you tomorrow for day 23! 

Peace, Love & remember...?

SMILE!!

Emily xoxox
________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment