Sunday 10 August 2014

25 Thing's 25 Day's: Day 21!

Howdy howdy marshmallows...How are you? Did you enjoy yesterday's blog? I had a fabulous day & I'm sure you guys enjoyed reading it too...I enjoyed taking the photographs too. I put them on Instagram & they had a fair few amount of likes!

So, I went on pretty long bike ride yesterday...So as today was Sunday & i knew i wasn't really going to be doing anything too energetic, i thought i would try something new...(See what i did there?) When i was doing my exams i had this thing where i thought/knew (even if it was psychological) that drinking a lot/ONLY water was helping me with my exams. I felt that when i only drank water & ate a little bit better, that my work was a bit better. I'm not the brightest bulb in the box but i work hard & i knew that drinking water made me feel so much better.

So today i decided that i would just drink water, because I was out yesterday I thought that it would be good for me to re-hydrate myself. I love water but i know it makes me feel better & healthier...it may sound stupid, but if you're not a big water drinker, maybe just try it...for 1 day! I guarantee you, you will feel a difference in yourself, you wont be as tired & you will feel you can run a marathon! You can't go wrong with drinking a lot of water. So that's what I've done today, I've been drinking water & just to clear it up...bottled water & tap water DO taste different. Also, the different makers...volvic, highland springs DO also taste different!

For the record, my favourite bottled water is volvic! Anyway, try it! I hope you've been enjoying this challenge! Ive enjoyed doing it! 

Peace, LOVE & remember...?

SMILE!!

Emily xoxox
______________________

No comments:

Post a Comment