Saturday 9 August 2014

25 Thing's 25 Day's: Day 20!

Howdy marshmallows, how are you all? So, today is day 20...that's gone super fast, we have 5 day's left of this challenge & then it's over! I will be back to blogging every other day again! You all know that I LOVE to go bike riding, so today me & the crazy queef Beth, went on a LONG bike ride along the canals! Now normally i don't go on a long distance bike ride, i usually go around by where i live. Today was a beautiful day so I went over to Beth's house & we went from there.

So for today's 'Something New' we went for our very first bike ride together along the canals! 

 So me & Beth had a fabulous day today! It was super fun, we went far really, we would have carried on going but the clouds looked sad...we were correct because it's currently tipping it down! We started out and discovered the further we went...the prettier it was. We watched the boats go through the locks (I think that's how you spell it? Maybe? I don't know haha!) which was pretty cool! I'd never seen it before, so it was cool to watch, the only down part of that was, it then went downhill. It was fab while we were going down it, but on the way back, trying to get up them was hard work! 








As you can see, it was a very pretty day. Everything was cute & until we had to go back up the locks we had a relaxed bike ride, the day was fabulous! I loved it & we will be doing it again very soon! If you ever get the chance to walk, run or bike ride along the canals...local to you or just find some....I recommend going! I hope you like looking at these pictures, let me know if you go on a bike ride or find some canals! :) 

Stay safe, peace, love & remember...?

SMILE!!

Emily xoxox
_____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment