Friday 8 August 2014

25 Things 25 Day's: Day 19!

Howdy Howdy HOWDY...just wanted to say it 3 times.That is all. Haha, no I'm joking, how are you all? I hope you're all felling good, I've been out for a long time today, I've just got home & I thought i would sit an do today's blog post for you!

So most of you know that I'm not someone who particularly likes to watch T.V, i usually go for YouTube videos or music. So, recently I've seen adverts for Dance Moms & i have to say...It looks so funny. 


So I decided that i should watch it! Now, if you're an avid fan...I'm sorry in advance as i know none of there names yet BUT having said that...I adored the show.

Anyway, i thought the show was crazy & I laughed throughout the whole thing. I wasn't sure what the rules were exactly, but it did make me laugh & the whole...Table of greatness (Name i don't know) made me laugh! The lady in charge was saying how one of the girls that came last on the ladder had to perform her solo perfectly otherwise she would never get another solo as she would be back on the bottom of the ladder...her mum wasn't happy AT ALL! I thought it was super funny, but they were taking it very seriously, which was eve more amusing. So I saw this show for the first time & it's new to me...so i can guarantee i will be watching it again because it really made me chuckle! 

I hope you're enjoying you summer! See you tomorrow for day 20!!

Stay safe, peace, love & remember...?

SMILE!

Emily xoxo
_______________________

 

No comments:

Post a Comment