Tuesday 5 August 2014

25 Thing's 25 Day's: Day 16!

Howdy fabulous marshmallows...You know, I don't know why I start my blogs like that! Why do I call you marshmallows? I don't know! Anyway, hello there...I hope you're all feeling good! I had to pop into the doctors today, I've somehow pulled a muscle under my arm! How? I don't know! So, today is day 16 and I currently have A LOT more time on my hands, so this blog will be a little longer & i will be talking at you a bit more haha! Have you been following my 25 thing's posts? Have you been doing something new everyday, it's actually super fun & I've found some of my new favourite things! You all know that i love to take photographs, and recently i brought a new camera...I'll share all the information about that soon (after this current challenge!) So, with that in mind i decided that i would print some photographs I've taken & i went to the shops and brought some glossy photograph paper, which has been amazing. While i was shopping for my paper, i found more paper...I was very surprised when i came across 'magnetic paper'. I was curious and i brought a packet! 

 So, as something 'New' today i decided to try this paper I'd brought previously & see if i worked. My printer is a pretty good printer, it's lazer & prints photographs amazingly but i was still worried it wouldn't print on the paper. This paper was super thick, so when i took it out of the packet and placed it into the paper tray, i really thought it was going to break my printer...Its didn't!!!

So, i selected my four photographs & pressed print! You place the paper with the magnetic side facing up, so when it switches round in the printer it prints on the right side! So, i did it & they turned out AMAZINGLY...All i had to do was cut the paper which was surprisingly easy & then stick them on my fridge freezer!

I was very worried that the paper would break my printer & or not stick to anything, but oh my gosh it's amazing! It sticks so well...it actually makes it hard to move once they're on something! It's crazy how good they are! The paper cost me £1.00 for two sheets, and you can print up to 9 decent size photographs on one sheet! I printed 4 on each & then went back to the store & got more!!

Anyway, its amazing! If you see it & think it wont work...it does!

I recommend it haha! So...let me know what you've tried today! I'll see you tomorrow! ENJOY YOUR DAY!! :)

Peace, Love & remember...?

SMILE!!

Emily xoxo
__________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment