Monday 4 August 2014

25 Day's 25 Thing's: Day 15!

Hello fabulous marshmallows, how has your Monday been? Mine has been pretty crazy to be honest! I'm currently just about to catch up with a very dear friend of mine!

Anyway, yesterday night I was searching through the app store & I stumbled across a new game the really caught my eye. I LOVED Flappy bird when it was around!

So, basically I found this game that is another version of  Flappy Bird! It's the most silliest game ever, you basically have to tap either side of the tree and stop the bird from hitting the branches! My highest score is 165, but it's soooo hard & it's very annoying too! BUT I LOVE it, i think that it's a fun game...but if you do end up playing it,...be aware it's super annoying & it's just like the other flappy bird game & it gets infuriating! 

ANYWAY, sorry today's a short blog i have company BUT i hope you have good day!

Peace, love & remember...?

SMILE!

Emily xoxo
____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment