Sunday 3 August 2014

25 Thing's 25 Day's: Day 14!

Howdy howdy howdy fabulous marshmallows! 

I'm sorry these posts have been short, but there isn't a lot of time in the day for me to blog at the moment, which is a shame because i wish i could share my day with you a little bit more.

Anyway, today is another picture-less day but i have been out all day helping a family friend move home! It's been a crazy few weeks, I've been super busy & yesterday & today was INSANE! I'm sorry if these blogs are not very interesting for you at the moment but i promise they will get better once i have more time. So as I've already said, I've been helping a family friend move house, so today as for something new, i thought it would be a good idea to inspire you all to do something to help someone! It could be a family member, friend or a friend of a friends! I was helping out today in the garden, i was getting rid of all the unwanted dead plants in the front garden! Today's been crazy but it's been fun! So, maybe for today's something 'new' go and do something to help someone else...anyone, but help them or do something nice for them, go out your way to help someone & do something different! 

Anyway, stay safe & enjoy the res of this Sunday!

Peace, Love & remember...?

SMILE!!

Emily xoxox
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment