Sunday 27 July 2014

25 Things in 25 Day's: Day 7!

HAPPY SUNDAY! The day of rest but oh boy was it NOT a day of rest! Haha, for the most part my Sunday has been cool, calm & collected! About 3pm I went for a bike ride & although this isn't something new for me, i decided that i would change my bike route & go a different way today!






Do you have a bike? What kind do you have?
Mine isn't fancy, it's a simple mountain bike, it's blue & fairly new to me! I ride my bike all the time, so although today's post is about doing something new, i did go on a different route! I normally go in a large circle around the town! Instead, i went down some cutaway roads and explore the area i lived! It was a great day to do it on, it was very quiet and calm, it also wasn't as hot as usual! 
Cycling is a fun way to keep active & stay healthy! I love to cycle & it really does give you time to think & if it's a nice day its great just to get out there & have a good time!! :D

Anyway, today's post is short & I'm sorry for the lack of photographs yesterday & today too!

Peace, love & remember?

SMILE!!

Emily xoxox
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment