Monday 28 July 2014

25 Day's 25 Things: Day 8!

Howdy Marshmallows, how are you all?
 It's be really humid here today, it's been like an oven...not that I've ever been in an oven...haha! 

Anyway, today is day 8 & today i am going to be posting about...PHOTOGRAPHS! Now, you all know that  LOVE taking photographs & you also know that i did A-level photography! So when I see an opportunity to take pictures I'm on it straight away! 
  




 So, if you have a camera, why don't you go outside in your garden and take a couple of pics and see what they look like! You never know they might be amazing! As you can see, I've taken a few and uploaded them here! I took a LOT more than that but i havent uploaded them all! Taking photographs is one of my fave things to do! It relaxes the mind and it really chills you out if you're having a bad day! so try it! If you're bored, or in a bad mood with nothing to do...grab your camera or phone and see what you can do!

Tweet me your pics, id love to see what you do! :)

Peace, love & remember...?

SMILE!

Emily xoxo
_________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment