Tuesday 29 July 2014

25 thing's 25 day's: Day 9!

Hey y'all...You all feeling good!? Okay, so today isn't so much of something new I've tried today...but this week I have been trying a new face cream! Now normally I use a toner and then my cream i get for my dry skin (don't know the name...I'm rubbish at this blogging stuff haha).


Now, the other day i went to Tesco & i never intended on buying anything much, but i walked down the make-up isle. I noticed the face creams and started looking through them, i really like cucumber in body products because they smell so beautiful! As i was there i noticed that there wasn't any creams except this one in that scent! I was annoyed but at the same time i brought this one, which was only 74p...which is insane! I was very hesitant as my skin is strange & i didn't want to have a reaction to it!ANYWAY, i gave in and thought i would try it! Now as you can see, this is Tesco's brand & looks fairy cheep...BUT i tried it & it was amazing! My skin is very dry in the summer & usually I stick to the same cream, but this year the weather has been killing my skin. I don't know why but it's been awful, which is why wanted to try another. For anyone that's interested in the ingredients...

(Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Paraffinum Liquidum, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate)
Now, I know that the cheeper range may not suit everyone & usually it doesn't suit me either. I can honestly say that for the money & in this weather...it's so refreshing! I'm a HUGE fan of this product! I thought I would share it with you know because it's new to me! I wanted to be able to give you an honest review & my favourite part of this product is the scent! It smells so good & if you're having a no make up day its amazing! It makes your skin feel so fresh!

Anyway, i will be trying out more things like this, to see if they're any good! I hope you enjoyed today's post! I'll see you all tomorrow!

PEACE, LOVE & REMEMBER?

SMILE!

Em xoxox

________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment