Wednesday 30 July 2014

25 Thing's 25 Day's: Day 10!

Howdy marshmallows, how are you all? Hope you're all feeling fabulous! So, we're on day 10 already...CRAZY! Feels like yesterday I was doing day 1, to be honest I thought i would have given up by now! Haha! Anyway, today's NEW things i tried is a drink...yes i know I've already tried a lot of new drinks BUT up until today I'd never had a Starbucks! Now, you all know that i am a big fan of YouTubers & for a while now I've been seeing then drink these 'Lime refreshers'. Now today i was going out with my best friend CHAZ!Who, I'm pretty sure you've all met before! So, while we were out, the curiosity got the better of me & we went to Starbucks!










So, we got there & I love Lime so just like the YouTubers, i went and ordered the Lime one! Chaz on the other hand wasn't sure about the lime, so instead she tried the other one, which was orange! Now, mine wasn't strong but it hah two flavors, which were Lime (obviously) & mint! I LOVED it, but I'm not sure if Chaz liked the lime one (she tried it) & i also brought one for my mum...she didn't like the mint! ANYWAY, I'm a fan of weird and wonderful flavor drinks & i really wanted to taste it! I will definitely say i will be back, i also tried the orange one which was just a lovely..a little stronger! If you're like me and you like mint & Lime, i recommend you trying it! 

ANYWAY, i hope you have a fabulous day & i will be back for day 11! 
Peace, Love & remember...?

SMILE!

Emily xoxox
_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment