Thursday 31 July 2014

25 thing's 25 day's:Day 11

Howdy marshmallows, how are you all? I hope you're all well because i know it's been really heavy today & I've had such a headache! Anyway, today i wasn't feeling great so i didn't really do anything crazy! BUT, i did open my laptop & try listening to new music. 

 I ADORE this song, when i found it on YouTube I couldn't believe how good it was & why haven't i heard it before. Now, i know it's not the greatest thing that's 'New' for me to be sharing with you all. I wasn't feeling fabulous today, so searching over YouTube looking for things to watch, when i found this song...I couldn't stop playing it! So for day 11...the something new is...MUSIC! If you're following along with me on this challenge journey, then please let me know what 'new' song you've found today! I hope you're all okay & i hope your enjoying the blogs!

Peace, love & remember...?

SMILE

Emily xoxo
____________________
___

No comments:

Post a Comment