Friday 1 August 2014

25 Thing's 25 Day's:Day 12!

Howdy marshmallows, how are you all? I'm feeling MUCH better today! So for day 12 of 'something new' I went out and brought some fake nails! Now, i know this sound strange but i am allergic to nail varnish! So, as I'm going out tomorrow i thought that i would buy some & stick them on & then paint them! So i can wear nail varnish!!



Do you have anywhere to go this weekend? Why don't you grab some nail varnish & paint your nails! BUT, if you're allergic to it, i would suggest getting some nails & gluing them on first! It sounds strange, but when i paint my nails they swell up & it's so bizarre!

I know it's not really 'something new' but i am doing it as a one off, i don't wear nails because i play the guitar & i can't do my nails then play the guitar because they're too long to hold the strings! 

ANYWAY, sorry today's is a short post! Let me know if you paint your nails or do a new design or even something that you wouldnt usually do on your nails! Let me know!

Peace, Love & remember...?

SMILE!!

Em xoxox
________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment