Saturday 26 July 2014

25 Things 25 Day's: Day 6!

Hello fabulous marshmallows, i hope you're all well? It's been ridiculously hot today, I was the hottest i have been in a long time! I don't do well in the heat so today was awful, it was so hot i even felt dizzy on occasions! Okay, so as I've said...today has been HOT, so I've not really wanted to do much today to be honest.

This afternoon i was invited to a friend of the familys BBQ & to be honest i was like 'I don't know anyone though' & i was very worried about going & then being stuck on my own all night in the corner! 

When i got there, it was crazy! everyone greeted me with so much enthusiasm and the night was fabulous! Some people i did know turned up later on. We had some food ( a lot ) & then we had some drinks and listened to some music. It wasn't a BBQ where we were all raving like we would at a club (haha) it's was a very casual and chilled out BBQ and it really did finish off a very lovely week! I was thrilled. Anyway, the point of this blog today is basically me saying to you...try something new & if someone you know invites you to a BBQ or a party & your not sure, just go and have a fab time with friends & meet new people!

So for today's 'try something new' I went to a BBQ and met new people & had a blast!! If you're unsure, take a friend with you so you're not on our own all night! & when i say meet new people, i don't mean go an crash some randoms persons house! I was invited by a friend, but i didn't know anyone who was going (until later) but i went anyway!

I hope you're enjoying today's posts & i will see you all soon! 
peace, love & remember?

SMILE!!

Emily xoxox
________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment