Wednesday 27 August 2014

Wednesday's Wonders!

Howdy everyone, how are you all? I know that today I've been super bored & I've not felt very well today either. Anyway, When i had my old blog (this one but my older, now deleted posts) I used to dedicate different days to different things & although i prefer this way of blogging, i haven't really spoken much about the people who inspire me or people i just have been obsessed with, because you know...that happens!  So, I am going to share with you two lovely ladies who inspire me or i just love....for one reason or another.
 ----
First up, is the fabulous Camilla Arfwedson also known as Zosia March from Holby City & the lady from the secret escape adverts. 
Camilla is an amazing actress & I look forward to seeing her playing Zosia on Holby City every Tuesday night, When she first popped onto my T.V in Holby, almost a year ago (September 10th) I immediately thought 'She's the next Jac Nalior' I love Zosia & her story lines at the moment are fabulous, i love that she was back last night (She wasn't in the previous 2 eps) & I look forward to her future on Holby! Not only that but Camila is a wonderful person & she's super kind to her fans, she's favourited one of my tweets before & i see her following her fans on Instagram all the time (I follow fan accounts). She's a beautiful person inside & out, she's a big inspiration to me & she's just an amazing person.

The next fabulous human that I adore is Kandee Johnson...


Now, this amazing lady is known for her fabulous YouTube videos & recently her motivational videos. Kandee has an amazing YouTube channel, full of make-up tutorials, hair tutorials and inspirational videos. Kandee makes me smile, her videos are amazing & she's super crazy talented & i really wish that everyone was like her, she has a way with words & no matter what mood you're in you will become super happy & feeling fabulous in the short time that you're watching her video. Shes an amazing lady & i look up to her so much, she makes me smile!! 

They're amazing humans & i love how fabulous they both are!! :) They inspire me & they both make me smile!


Peace, love & remember...?

SMILE!

Emily xoxox
@JahJahhx
___________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment